My Cultural Radar

 Hi Fau Bloggers,

In this post I´m going to write about what´s on my cultural at this time:

Series: Vortex

Vortex is a French series that my wife and I stated watching last week on Netflix. It´s tells the story of a detective who meets his murdered ex-wife in a virtual reality  crime scene. It´s science fiction, set in 2025. I´ve only watched 2 episodes so far but it´s entertaining but a little far-fetched

Music: The Regular Cats

I haven´t listened to much new music recently so I´ll tell you about one of my own musical projects. Over the last 2 months I released a series of songs that a friend and I remixed from last year. The Series is calle R.E.M.I.X because it´s created using a musical alphabet that a friend and I created.

I like the energy and variety of these tracks (under a hip-hop umbrella). 

You can listen here on Spotify:

 https://open.spotify.com/intl-es/artist/2Q0yFv8UcEkyLIgr8YNR9Y?si=TD7CEjbiRrepyNcqm_WxGA

This is one of 3 musical projects I'm currently involved in.  



Literature: Anathem - Neal Stephenson

I´m currently obssessed with American writer Neal Stephenson and I´m working my way through all his books. He has a very particular style and I enjoy his storytelling. This current novel, Anathem,  is set in the future (on Earth I think, but I´m not sure yet) in some sort of monastry. I still haven't managed to work out the plot but that is typical of Stephenson´s style.  

Website: https://www.youtube.com/@YEUNGMANCOOKING

This is a site I visit to get vegan recipes. Most of them are easy to make and use ingredients we have at home. If you are looking for alternative things to eat this is a great website to follow.

Places to eat: Tierra Libre

This is a little vegan breadshop/restaurant in Miguel Claro close to where I live. It does a cheap menu each day with costs about 4 lucas. It´s hot, tasty & cheap. Always a good option on a busy day. It´s run by an Argentine called Sebastian who is very ¨simpatico¨.


Comments

  1. 4 lucas!!! I will definily go

    ReplyDelete
  2. that book sounds super interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would like to know more about your other musical projects, The Regular Cats have a very interesting sound

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to look for the series on Netflix, sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont have idea existencia the of tierra libre ,i hope to go soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vortex sounds very interesting, definitely let's see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Tierra libre sounds like a great place to visit, I hope to go soon and buy the 4 lucas menu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

New York Web Quest

Five Favourites